Lo-Chlor Stain & Scale Defence
Stain & Scale Defence - 5 litre
A calcium scale inhibitor for the prevention of scale build up on pool surfaces
An anionic, non-phosphate dispersant and scale inhibitor used to reduce scale formation, iron staining, corrosion of pool heating equipment, scum deposits and plugging of filters.
Features & Benefits
- Employing Lo-Chlor Scale Defence as part of a swimming pool maintenance
program will reduce scale formation as well as remove existing scale.
- Scale Defence will also will help prevent rust discolouration and staining,
scum formation and plugging of filters.
- It will assist in preventing corrosion of metal parts in the recirculation
and filtration system
- Lo-Chlor Scale Defence should be added at the start of the swimming
season or when a new / renovated pool is first filled
- Periodic additions should be made throughout the entire season,
and a final treatment should be made when the pool is "winterised"
or is to be idle for a long period of time